Canggu Villa OPV214
Canggu Villa OPV214 is 6 Bedroom Villa in Canggu Bali, for Holiday Rental Accommodation
Canggu Villa OPV214 boasts 100 metres of absolute beach frontage on Bali’s rugged south-west coast, and the roar of the ocean can be heard throughout the villa as waves crash against the black volcanic rocks and the spectacular sea temple that rises above them.
Carefully designed to capture the sea breeze and the ocean views, Canggu Villa OPV214 features individual living and sleeping pavilions with high-vaulted ceilings and alang-alang thatched roofs, fashioned on the traditional Balinese compound. An antique Javanese gladak (wooden house) forms the sixth bedroom adding to the Indonesian flair and charm that makes this villa so unique.
Canggu Villa OPV214 enjoys what is quite possibly one of the most spectacular locations in Bali. With uninterrupted ocean views across glistening black sands and a rocky outcrop baring a revered sea temple; rolling tropical gardens featuring two dazzling swimming pools, an immaculate tennis court; a romantic sunset balé; spacious, comfortable living and sleeping pavilions, and five-star service including an in-house chef – this six-bedroom villa will simply take your breath away.
Services and Facilities
This private luxury Bali villa, Canggu Villa OPV214 provides service facilities as below.
- Two swimming pools
- Six air-conditioned bedrooms including antique guest house
- Family friendly villa with children’s facilities including 2 baby cots, highchair, DVDs and games
- Fully staffed, with chef, driver, housekeeping and security
- Expansive gardens
- Games room
- Private tennis court
- Sunset balé
- Satellite TV and DVD players
- WiFi internet connection
- Bose surround-sound system with CD player and iPod adapter
- Back-up generator
- Bicycles (4)
Spa can be done in the villa such as :
- Foot reflexology
- Body scrub
Pool and Garden
While the villa is undeniably luxurious, it is also very comfortable and welcoming. Built originally as the owner’s family holiday home, Canggu Villa OPV214 caters for all age groups. If the novelty of relaxing by the two delightful swimming pools wears off, guests have access to a private tennis court, a games room with billiard table, table tennis and bicycles for exploring the surrounding rice fields and villages.
But what really sets this villa apart are its impressive grounds that sprawl across one hectare. Coconut palms sway in the breeze, fragrant frangipanis give off their sweet scent and manicured lawns roll all the way to the ocean. From the perfectly positioned sunset balé guests can see and breathe in the wild beauty of this dramatic coastline, and admire the mystical sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus that lies just off shore.
Completing the villa experience, Canggu Villa 214 offers exceptional five-star service, with an experienced chef on hand to prepare anything from intimate romantic suppers to lavish dinner parties, and housekeepers and gardeners working tirelessly to keep the villa in immaculate condition. If guests do manage to tear themselves away from this magical oasis, a car and driver is on standby for trips further afield.
One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalised service provided by dedicated staff. The team at Canggu Villa 214 have been professionally trained and do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.Please don’t hesitate to talk to your villa manager to discuss any specific requirements.
- Villa manager:Canggu Villa OPV214’s very experienced and long-serving manager, Wayan, is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. His job is to oversee and coordinate the staff and property and to assist guests during their stay. Made the assistant manager is also well equipped to help guests.
- Chef:The villa’s skilled private chef, Alit, will happily prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s suggestion menus.
- Villa attendants:Four villa attendants look after daily housekeeping and domestic duties.
- Gardeners:Four gardeners tend to Canggu Villa OPV214’s expansive gardens.
- Pool attendant:A pool attendant ensures the villa’s two swimming pools are well maintained.
- Driver:A driver and car (seating up to seven passengers) is available to villa guests for eight hours a day (excluding petrol).
- Security:Six security guards work shifts to provide 24-hour security.
Canggu Villa OPV214 is unrivalled when it comes to location. The villa is situated by Cemagi Beach, renowned for its black volcanic sands, craggy rocks and the mesmerising sea temple, Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus. Here guests are treated to incredible sunsets and views all the way to the Bukit Peninsula. The beach is great for daily walks and running but is not safe for swimming. Surfers need only go a few kilometres south for some of the best surf on the island. With only a handful of other villas and rice fields as neighbours, Canggu Villa 214 is quiet and peaceful, away from the hustle and bustle of the tourist centres. It’s the perfect location for a bike ride or walk to experience the ‘real’ Bali with its colourful ceremonies and pretty villages.
Daily Villa Rate
|Room Type||Season||Rates / Night||Min stay|
|6 Bedroom Villa||Low Season:||$ 1,700++||3 Night|
|High Season:||$ 2,100++||5 Night|
|Peak Season:||$ 2,600++||7 Night|
The daily rate is subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge.
Note : Please read “term and condition” before submitting inquiry / booking