Seminyak Villa OPV136
It is a majestic five-bedroom villa, ideally situated in a quiet side street just 500 metres from popular Seminyak beach in south-west Bali, and within easy walking distance of some of the island’s most fashionable shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife.
This exceptional property blends stylish modern architecture with custom-made furnishings crafted from the century-old recycled timbers of a traditional Indonesian phinisi schooner.
All five of Seminyak Villa OPV136’s bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans, satellite channel TVs and Blu-ray disc players. Each has its own unique character or colour scheme – ranging from gold to pink to turquoise – and each is elegantly furnished with beds, cabinets, and chests fashioned from the recycled wood of a traditional sailing boat.
Four bedrooms feature king-size beds (two of which can be converted to twins) while the smallest bedroom is furnished with a queen-size bed.
The two master bedrooms have retractable mosquito nets around their beds. All five ensuite bathrooms are remarkably spacious; finished with non-slip acid marble floors, and fitted with twin washbasins, soaking tubs, and monsoon showers that are open to the sky in private walled courtyards or gardens. Even the old ship’s rum barrels have been used to create the vanity units in one of the bathrooms.
Services and Facilities
This private luxury Bali villa, Seminyak Villa OPV136 provides service facilities as below.
- Luxurious king-size beds with feather pillows and high thread count sheets
- Ensuite indoor & outdoor tropical style bathrooms with separate shower & bathtubs
- Black-out curtains
- Air-conditioning (self controlled)
- Ceiling fans
- Private swimming pools
- Luscious tropical gardens
- Dining room
- Garden balé
- Entertainment balé
- Abundant wine choices from Chile, Australia, France, Argentina, etc
- Herbal teas and coffee
- Free WiFi / broadband – internet access
- IDD telephone* and safety deposit box
- iPod with an excellent selection of music
- Pool table
- Satellite television – 42 channels
- Latest DVD movies
- Bicycles complimentary for guests.
- Easy access and parking
Pool and Garden
With its spacious rooms, large free-form swimming pool, historic joglo balé pavilion, dazzling designer chandeliers, soothing antique water features and high-tech facilities, Seminyak VillaOPV136 I is classy and chic. It also presents an abundance of space, making it the perfect venue for weddings.
The 25-metre free-form swimming pool features comfortable lounging shelves at two ends and a bubbling water feature crafted from an old millstone. Three ancient frangipani trees have been transplanted around the pool deck, together with a unique relaxation gazebo – actually a traditional, Indonesian, grass-roofed cowshed, which presents an unusual twist on the more-familiar form of balé pavilion.
At the head of the pool, presiding over the garden is a second balé, featuring the ornately-carved core of an antique timber joglo building from Java, complete with a typical trapezium-shaped roof. This multipurpose structure can be used as a wedding pavilion, a bar area with a portable bar, or a dining venue with a removable awning that extends to the four corners of the raised deck.
To one side of this is a gamelan of smiling musicians depicted in white stone.
Seminyak Villa OPV136 has a dedicated team of 22 staff serving the two villas within the enclave.
- Manager: a Full-time manager; his job is to oversee and coordinate the staff and property, and to assist guests during their stay. He is on call 24 hours a day.
- Chefs: leading a team of three chefs who will prepare daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, according to the wishes and whims of the guests.
- Butlers: The three butlers have undergone rigorous training in the finer points of etiquette. Their real skill is the ability to think on their feet, which means anticipating what guests want even before they know it themselves. Guests are given a mobile phone to summon a butler whenever required.
- Housekeepers: Three housekeepers attend to all of the daily cleaning and domestic duties at the two villas.
- Gardener/pool attendants: Three gardeners tend the garden and pool at the villa, working discretely to maintain high standards without disturbing the guests.
- Spa staff/masseuse: A team of fully-trained spa therapists at the villa onsite spa provide a range of spa and massage treatments, as well as manicures and pedicures.
- Security: the villa is kept safe and secure 24 hours a day by a team of four security guards working in shifts.
Seminyak Villa OPV136 is ideally located just 500m from the beach in the very heart of trendy Seminyak.
This is an area exemplified by chic cocktail bars, designer boutiques, internationally-acclaimed fine-dining restaurants and hot night spots.
Sweeping Seminyak beach is renowned for its world-class surf breaks and panoramic coastline views; this is the place where the local and expatriate communities gather every evening to enjoy the legendary sunsets. The neighboring Mesari Stables offers rides along the beach
Daily Villa Rate
|Room Type||Season||Rates / Night||Min stay|
|5 Bedroom Villa||Low Season:||$1,250 ++||3 Night|
|High Season:||$1,475 ++||5 Night|
|Peak Season:||$1,675 ++||7 Night|
The daily rate is subject to 21% government tax and service charge.
Note : Please read “term and condition” before submitting inquiry / booking