Seminyak Villa OPV1160
Once upon a time, a family who had lived for many years on an Indonesian rubber plantation teamed up with an acclaimed local architect to establish an elegant, colonial style villa in Bali accentuated with fresh white decor.
Both the owners and friends fell in love with the stunning end result and subsequently decided to build the adjacent sister villas, Seminyak Villa OPV1159 and Seminyak Villa OPV1160 which were completed in 2012.
The villa has colonial style details, which incorporate high wooden painted ceilings, lime washed terracotta tiled floors and the large main pavilion graced with tall white pillars.
After the Javanese gate, the main entrance, guests will have access to the living area by a romantic wooden bridge over the swimming pool. This one bedroom villa has one bathroom with bathtub and shower, 2 wash basin (her and his), 1 bedroom with a wardrobe.
Services and Facilities
This private luxury Bali villa provides service facilities as below.
Service and Facilities
- Complimentary 2 ways airport transfers
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Stereo Sound System
- Televisions (Cable Connected 60 entertainment channels)
- Media player with 700 movie library to choose from
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Refrigerator (can be food & mini bar stocked on request)
- A/C & Ceiling Fan equipped rooms
- 60 KVA electric generator backup to cover all lighting, water and AC in all bedrooms
- Swimming Pool (2.7 x 7 m)
- Sun Bathing Chairs
- Connecting Door with Seminyak Villa OPV1159 to create custom 3 bedroom
Available at affordable cost
- Villa Menu with East & West selection along with vegetarian and diet
- Cooking Class
- Baby-sitting or Child Minding
- Pool fence for kids safety
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Car Rental & Excursions
- In-house or Outdoor Spa
- Fitness & Gym
- VIP Airport Service (custom clearance)
Pool and Garden
The interiors are elegantly complimented with crisp white walls, Balinese photos from the 1930’s, antique doors, batik fabrics and mirrors. A leading landscape designer from Bali is responsible for the immaculately groomed garden with tropical plants, orchids, stonewalls and a man made waterfall that flows into the villa’s swimming pool. This type of ambience provides the villa with a unique daytime impression as well as a warm tropical glow at night aided by soft lighting touch. Swimming Pool: 2,70 x 7 meters + 2 meters at the corner of the living room
You are welcomed, upon your arrival by your very own butlers, housekeepers and a chef who are waiting to be at your service to help make your villa stay unforgettable.
A hidden gem in Seminyak, only 2 minutes walk from the main road that hosts activities and attractions for all types of visitors. It is located in Jl. Laskmana Gg Nyuh Gading , Seminyak Bali
Daily Villa Rate
|Room Type||Season||Rates / Night||Min stay|
|1 Bedroom Villa||Low Season:||$ 250++||3 Night|
|High Season:||$ 325++||5 Night|
|Peak Season:||$ 400++||7 Night|
The daily rate is subject to 21% government tax and service charge.
Note : Please read “term and condition” before submitting inquiry / booking