Seminyak Villa OPV1266
Sets with its own very private garden sanctuary fanning out from a central colonnade of mature flowering trees. An elevated setting means the villas’ front boundary walls all but disappear, creating a sense of openness and space that’s rare in this most popular of Bali’s resort areas.
The special roof designed to create exciting split-level open living spaces with curved and angled walls and contrasting natural finishes that include tropical hardwoods, marble and stone sourced from the Indonesian archipelago.
Light, spacious and open-plan for easy entertaining, living areas flow smoothly out to the swimming pool on into the garden.The bedroom suite is large and designed for privacy, intimate and secluded.
Seminyak Villa OPV1266
Steps to the elevated garden follow the curve of the swimming pool to the open living and dining area spread out below the wing of the dramatically sloping ironwood-shingle roof. To one side of the living area lies the triangular galley kitchen, while to the other, angled under the second roof wing, is the spacious bedroom and its ensuite garden bathroom.
Honeymooners and couples will love the design of this large, light-filled king-sized bedroom with its stylish seating area, window onto the courtyard and sliding doors to the pool deck. There’s no scrimping on space in the garden bathroom either – an elegant expanse of Palimanan stone with foliage-fringed shower, elongated counter with twin basis, and – in the adjacent white-pebbled courtyard – a decadently statuesque stone bathtub.
Services and Facilities
This private luxury Bali villa, Seminyak Villa OPV1266 provides service facilities as below.
- 1 Bedroom en-suite
- Private Swimming Pool
- Dining options include a priced room service menu of international and Indonesian meals; private barbecues and other
- specially ordered meals can be cooked at the villa.
- Barbecue on request (at extra cost)
- Private chef on request (at extra cost)
- Complimentary unlimited WiFi internet access and local telephone calls (international calls extra).
- Satellite TV and DVD/CD player in the living area or media room and in all bedrooms; iPod dock.
- In-room safes in every bedroom.
- A wide range of treatments can be carried out in the privacy of your villa by professionally trained spa therapists (at extra cost)
Included in the villa rate:
- Flower arrangements in the villa upon arrival
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your own villa
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Coffee/Tea basic pack
- Complimentary unlimited wireless internet connection
- 1 x return airport transfers by private vehicle for 4 nights stays or more.
Pool and Garden
Careful thought has been given to the villa’s romantic living area, resulting in a wonderful sense of space, openness and flow that couples will appreciate. With such a splendid selection of settings to chose from, relaxation comes easy, day or night. Drift between the custom-designed teak wood sofa facing the entertainment centre, the sun-loungers reclining on the pool deck, the tiered shallow section of the pool just beyond the living area, or even the stone bathtub gracing the courtyard garden.
A full team of staff member are available to cater all your holiday need. They will appear when you need them only. Including an estate manager, chefs, cooks, service staff, housekeepers, maintenance engineers and security ensures the smooth running of the villa operation.
Seminyak Villa OPV1266 is an exclusive residential enclave set well back from a quiet road a short stroll from Jalan Laksmana, Seminyak’s culinary and fashion epi-centre. Bali’s best-known restaurants are all within easy walking distance, as are boutiques, galleries, gourmet shops and home ware stores. And mere moments away is the sweep of the black-sand Petitenget Beach, famed for its surf breaks and sunset bars. It is walking distance to the shops and restaurants and about 10 minutes walking to the Seminyak trendy beach.
Daily Villa Rate
|Room Type||Season||Rates / Night||Min stay|
|One Bedroom Villa in Seminyak||Low Season:||$ 350++||3 Night|
|High Season:||$ 400++||5 Night|
|Peak Season:||$ 430++||7 Night|
The daily rate is subject to 21% government tax and service charge.
Note : Please read “term and condition” before submitting inquiry / booking