Rim Program – Rinjani Trekking
It will be visiting Senaru Crater Rim 2,641 m above sea level, to enjoy the beautiful Sunrise!
Duration is 2 days – 1 night
Price is USD 350 per person (minimum 4 people)
The trek will be started at 8 am at Senaru, the Post 1.If you are staying at other area than Senaru, then the pick up time will be adjusted based on your hotel area.
During the first couple of hours trekking, the climb is steeply through the tropical rain forest, however you might find varity of flora (orchids) and fauna (birds, buterflies, black monkey etc).
At about lunch time, you will be arriving at Post 2. After enjoying your food and rest, you will be continuing your trip to the Post 3. If the weather is good and your preference of walking is fast,, you will be spending the night at the Crater Rim. Or you may stay at Post 3 and start climb in the following early morning to go to Crater to enjoy the sunrise.
Meals : Lunch and Dinner
The view that you can see from the Rim : Segara Anak lake, the summit of Rinjani, also the beautiful sunrise.
After having your breakfast, then you start going back to Senaru village. On the way back is much faster. Normally you will get to the Post 1 at noon time.
Meals : Breakfast and Lunch
Rim Program Inclusion:
- Transfer Pick Up in out Service form your hotel : Senggigi, Mataram, Kuta, Tetebatu or Senaru. Time will be vary – depending on which area you stay.
- Experienced English Speaking Licenced Guide
- Porters (which will be taken from the first post camp of Senaru)
- Trekking Equipment: Tent, Sleeping Bag, Cooking gears, Mattress, Emergency Lamp
- Entrance Ticket Fee of the National Park
- 3 meals a day (during trekking)
- Mineral Waters
- Coffee / tea with simple cookies
What to bring and to wear :
- Sun block cream / lotion
- Mosquito repellent (optional)
- Hat and sun glasses
- Sun block lotion, hat / cap. Sun glasses
- Trekking stick
- Camera / Handy Cam
- Small towel
- Jacket and rain coat
- 2 pcs of short
- 3-4 pcs of T-shirt.
- Long treking pants with wind proof
Note : please do not bring over 3kgs per person.